- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Role of Purpose
To provide strong administrative support to the Actuarial Academy and Learning and Development team in order to optimize the functioning and service delivery of the Group Finance and Risk Management Human Capital Team.
Responsibilities and Work Outputs
- Provide support to the Actuarial exam administration process.
- Capture, file and maintain all relevant data and documentation accurately.
- Provide support in handling daily enquiries from Internal Actuarial students.
- Provide support to the External Bursary Programme administration process.
- Assist in collecting, collating and distribution of requested documents.
- Quality check documentation to ensure completeness.
- Book and coordinate logistical arrangements as required.
- Capture and maintain Actuarial records and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Assist in arranging vacation work for external students.
- Collect VAC students documentation and ensure that documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to HR and the relevant stakeholders.
- Do follow ups with various stakeholders.
- Assist Actuarial Academy & Learning & Development team with projects and research on an ad hoc basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- Strong attention to detail
- High Emotional resilience
- Drive for results and service excellence
- Strong willingness to learn
- High ethics and integrity
- Strong Team player
How to Apply