- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Commercial Learnership Programme
Job Title: Commercial Learnership Program
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing Date: 13 August 2020
An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Maersk, the world’s largest container shipping company and integrator of container logistics. We are looking for high potential individuals to join our Commercial Learnership program for 2020/2021.
The one-year program is a combination of classroom based learning, practical on the job experience and supported by coaching and mentoring. The learning modules include; Principles of Marketing, Marketing Positioning, Customer Management, Communication, Customer Service Skills, Mathematical literacy, Freight Forwarding and working within a Customer Service environment. The successful candidates will be based within a world class environment in Cape Town and will have the opportunity to apply a market driven, operational focused and Customer centric mindset in our day to day business.
The learners will fulfil key job responsibilities in the areas of Customer Experience and Operations, interacting with key internal and external stakeholders of the business. The responsibilities will be critical to the successful running of the department and as such an accelerated and practical work experience is guaranteed.
• Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
• Strong computer literacy
• Mathematical literacy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A customer centric mindset
• An ability to learn quickly
• Good personal time management
• An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• A positive attitude
• Resilience and commitment to the 12-month program
• Applicants from the Previously disadvantaged Employment Equity groups and persons living with Disabilities.