- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Human Resources Learner
Company: Land Bank
Job Title: Learner
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
Land Bank invites young South African youths to apply for the Learnership Programme 2020
Key Performance Areas
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in:
- Records Management
- Information Systems
- Knowledge Management
- Applicant should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship/learnership.
- Report Writing
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Administrative and co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required
- Application to be accompanied by an official academic record – compulsory