- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
Closing Date : 28 January 2020
Company: RCL Foods
Job Title: In Service Trainees
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? RCL FOODS is looking for Agric/Animal Production students who require 12 months practical experience in order to obtain their qualification. Our in-service programme is concentrated on developing a pipeline of young talent and focuses on selecting young people who have studied towards scarce and critical skills within the business.
- Studying towards relevant qualification in Agric/ Animal Production
- Completed Matric
- Overall academic average of 60% or higher
- Must reside in the area
Duties & Responsibilities
- Feeding the chickens.
- Attend to feeder lines and feed spillages.
- Cleaning of drinkers.
- Attend and maintain water/nipple lines.
- Collection of mortalities.
- Turning of litter.
- Weighing of chickens at various ages during the cycle.
- Reporting of equipment failures in the chicken houses to Farm Manager or Assistant Farmer.
- Ensure highest level/standards of keeping an accurate stock level of PPE.
- Ensure people entering and exiting transit showers adhere to the strictest levels of bio-security.
- Be willing to follow a program/schedule of cleaning duties.
- Keep grounds and surrounding area always neat and tidy.