- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
Closing Date: 28 January 2020
Job Title: In Service Trainees
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student, ready to tackle the working world? RCL FOODS is looking for students who require 12 months practical experience in order to obtain their qualification in Engineering Studies (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical). Our in-service programme is concentrated on developing a pipeline of young talent and focuses on selecting young people who have studied towards scarce and critical skills within the business.
- Studying towards relevant qualification in Engeneering Studies (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical).
- Completed Matric.
- Overall academic average of 60% or higher.
- Must reside in the area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Rendering assistance to Maintenance Handyman in the execution of all electrical, mechanical and civil maintenance and repair of Agriculture related machinery and equipment as per below output.
- Inspection of machinery and equipment as per supplier requirements set out in the maintenance manuals Maintenance and repair of all Agriculture related machinery and equipment in accordance to the maintenance plan and schedule.
- Repair of Agriculture related machinery and equipment per breakdown.
- Assist with Civil / Mechanical, Electrical maintenance and repairs.
- Perform maintenance tasks under supervision. Good housekeeping and familiar with health & safety and hygiene. Administration of OHS Act requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all ISO 9001 and 22000 standards and procedures.
- Be part of high performance team.
- Cleaning of machinery.
- Execution of all reasonable instructions issued by artisan and handyman of daily tasks.
- Execution of all reasonable instructions issued by authorised personnel/ management.
- Daily inspection of all agriculture related machinery, equipment and constructions for prevention of breakdowns.