- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sibanye Still-water is offering Internship Programmes to unemployed graduates who have obtained tertiary education.
Vacancy: ICT Internship (Graduate Programme) 18.2
Job Grading: NG
Type of employment: Fixed term
Applications deadline: 21 February 2020
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF INTERNSHIPS ARE BEING OFFERED TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES FOR A FULL TIME INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN LINE WITH SIBANYE STILL-WATER’S BUSINESS NEEDS
Internship is to individuals who have obtained:
- BSc / BIT / BTech Information Technology
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience
- Have an IT Degree when applying for this Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
Interested Parties should complete and attach the following in the Online Application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified copy of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process
NOTE: Applications must be completed online.
For enquiries please contact Lychel Kies : email@example.com
Tel: 011 751 4013
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.