- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: HR Learnership: Business Administration NQF Level 3
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Closing date: 23/04/2020
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership, which is based in the above mentioned area. Please note, this role is bonded for disabled candidates.
Key Purpose: To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SERVICES (NQF 3) with the Food and Beverages SETA. This position is specifically allocated to accommodate people who have disabilities. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with the region and will complete a Learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete Business Administration Learnership Programme.
- The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
- A Grade 12 qualification WITH Maths/ Maths Literacy and English (pass rate of at least 40%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 34
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full-time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
-Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership (NQF Level 3 Business Administration) at another company or organisation
-Must be South African citizens
-Must be between 18 and 34 years of age
-Must be able to provide a letter from their doctor detailing the nature of the disability
-Must be willing to complete the full 12 month programme and attend classes
-Must not be enrolled in formal studies
-Must not have a negative criminal or credit record
-Must be based in or near to the above mentioned location or be willing to travel to said location
Stipend will be offered in line with SETA requirements.