- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Job title: Grant Administrator
Location: Parktown, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 13 May 2020
Main purpose of the job
To provide effective, comprehensive and efficient administrative support to the Grants Department and assist in the implementation of various Grant finance related activities and tasks.
Key Performance Areas
- Record and archive finance documents and file all grant documents including contracts, reports, PMVs , bank statements, management packs and journals.
- Photocopying all fund documents as required by the donor.
- Scanning Donor reports and supporting documents to Shared Point
- Assist Grant Accountants opening of New Sites/Projects/Contracts and updating the Site Database.
- Procure and maintain all stationery for the department.
- Assist addressing grant queries with Suppliers & Sites Admin Teams.
- Maintain an efficient tracking system for all documents to and from various departments and sites, foreign payment processing and assist with tracking of new grant contracts and adding to the database.
- Assist and facilitate the New Bank opening process and Completion of Deposit Transfer Forms
- Assist in compiling of Audit files
- Quality assure all documentation for WHC and donor compliance
- Prepare finance packs for relevant site audits and queries
- Attend relevant training sessions as presented from time to time
- Stay abreast with current policies and procedures.
- Assist in resolving compliance queries timeously.
Required Minimum Education & Training
- Grade 12
- Relevant business administration certificate or diploma will be an added advantage
Required Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration
Additional Education, Work Experience & Personal Abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have a confident personality with proactive approach
- Must be able to exercise discretion, initiative and independent decision making
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to tight time scales.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, clearly state which vacancy you are applying for and forward your
detailed CV to: Lucia Milton at email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 13 May 2020