- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
South African Social Security Agency
Grant Administrator X 4
Company: South African Social Security Agency
Job Title: Grant Administrator
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Grants Administrators: x4 Posts
Salary: R173 703– R 204 612 p.a. exclusive of benefits
Phungashe Local Office: Ref No.: G01/2021
Preference will be given to Person with Disability/African Female followed by African Male and Indian
Male respectively as at the time of appointment.
Impendle Local Office: Ref No.: G02/2021
Preference will be given to Person with Disability/African Male followed by Indian Male and African Female respectively as at the time of appointment.
Nkandla Local Office: Ref No.: G03/2021
Preference will be given to Person with Disability/African Male followed by Coloured Male and African Female respectively as at the time of appointment.
KwaNgwanase Local Office: G04/2021
Preference will be given to Person with Disability/African Male followed by Coloured Male and Indian Male respectively as at the time of appointment.
- Screening and completing customer checklists;
- Receive applications in terms of the relevant Act;
- Attend to social grant related queries to prevent litigation;
- Prepare statistical performance templates;
- Review all identified grants in terms of the Act and Regulations;
- Prepare and process grants on SOCPEN;
- Assist in completion of projects and prepare recommendations for management.
- Senior Certificate;
- Knowledge in the Grants Administration / Social Security environment;
- Computer literacy is essential and
- A valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
The applications for the above positions must be sent
- Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and fully completed and signed Z83) quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert.
- The subject heading of the email should indicate the name of the position you are applying for.
- Applicants must ensure that they send their application to a correct inbox/email indicated on the position. Applications send to the incorrect inbox/email will not be considered.
- Enquiries: Mr JS Phoseka (033) 846 3456.
Correspondence will only be conducted with the short- listed candidates, If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your
application has been unsuccessful.