- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
Lactalis SA (Parmalat)
An exciting opportunity has come up for Sales, Marketing and Commerce Graduates! A leading dairy company Lactalis SA (Originally Parmalat) is looking to place 10 energetic and driven graduates on a 24 Month Graduate development programme in their Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth offices. The graduate programme is designed to actively develop young talent for future roles in the business. Successful graduates will be exposed to to all aspects of commercial (Sales) department and are expected to make the most of the exposure they’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience!
- Degree or diploma in Sales; Marketing; or Commerce
Skills and Attributes:
- Ambitious, energetic and driven.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer/stakeholder relations
- Ability to present and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with accuracy.
- Exposure and hands on practical experience
- Medical Aid
- Skills Development
- Great working environment!
Job Functions: 24 months
Application Deadline: 14 February 2020
Please note: In order to apply to this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns’ platform – www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile and you can go ahead and apply.