- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Midrand, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
GirlCode has partnered with AWS to train 30 unemployed women through a 12 month Software Development Engineer Learnership. It will be commencing on 1 April 2021 and running for 12 months on a full time basis.
You will work on practical projects, learn and practise with relevant tech and tools. Experience how agile teams need to operate in a business environment as well as soft skills to prepare them for the world of work.
What makes this program particularly unique is that GirlCode has partnered with tech startups in which you can get their work experience form.
- Matric Certificate
- Applications are open to unemployed South African women with a valid ID
- Must be between 18 – 35 years of age
- Can attend the learnership full time at our campus in Midrand
How to Apply
Once accepted for first phase of application you will be required to send the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of School report/Matric certificate