- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Ekurhuleni West College
General Administration Clerk
Company: Ekurhuleni West College
Job Title: General Administration Clerk
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date: 29 August 2021
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION CLERK X 04
Ref: EWC 64/2021, Ref: EWC 65/2021, Ref: EWC 66/2021 AND Ref: EWC 67/2021
Salary range: R 173,703 – R204, 612 per annum plus benefits (Salary Level 5)
- To assist with all administrative work to ensure that operations are accurate and effective
- Ensure effective service to staff members, learners and members of the public.
- Answering and screening incoming and outgoing telephone calls promptly.
- Refer callers to relevant parties and supply relevant information where possible.
- Take and distribute messages effectively.
- Record, organise, store, capture and retrieve information related to the work.
- Organise and/or construct the filing administrative system.
- All other office administrative duties as required and delegated.
- National N Diploma in Management Assistant/Diploma in Public Administration,
- 0-1 appropriate experience years,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, outlook and Integrated Tertiary System (ITS).
- Drivers licence will be added as an advantage
Applicants are to complete and submit a NEW Z83 (Download here) or obtainable from our website or any Public Service Department.
The form must be accompanied by:
• A comprehensive CV with three contactable references and e-mail addresses
• Original Certified copies of qualifications (Evaluated by DHET& SAQA if foreign)
• Original certified academic record/transcript
• Original certified copy of identity document.
• Original certified copy of valid driver’s license
Please send a separate and completed application for each post and include reference number and position you apply for.
Communication will only be entered into with short-listed candidates and the successful applicants.
Applicants should kindly note that if no notice of appointment has been received within 60 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
Applications should be hand delivered to Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag and Rose Innes, Germiston.Please mark the application with the post title and reference number