- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Tiger Brands Management Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree/ Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What We Are Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Trainee Programme
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
Management Trainees must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study.
Type of qualification to enter the graduate programme include;
- Engineering: BSC/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development
- Communications: (Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree ( Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc)
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
- Citizen in the country of hire
- A relevant Bachelors degree
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
- Work authorisation in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.