- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Department of e-Government
Company: Department of e-Government
Job Title: Filing Clerk
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 27 November 2020
FILING CLERK: PAYROLL SERVICES
- Reference Number : REFS/007299
- Package : R173 703 per annum (plus benefits) Level 05
- Directorate : Payroll Services
- Receiving and filing of salary mandates and court orders.
- Checking with Team leaders to verify if the batch has been approved.
- Assist Auditor by drawing files for auditing.
- Retrieve documents requested by Salary Administration staff.
- Retrieve documents requested by Auditors/Entities etc.
- Provide copies of original documents.
- Scanning documents received from DMC for processing.
- Scanning out processed documents with Persal Transaction details on Doc-track.
- Sorting and returning of processed payroll documents to GPG entities
- Grade 12 certificate plus 1 year’ experience in filing.
- Previous government working experience and knowledge of BAS/SAP/Dept pack/ Persal system will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service is necessary.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Office Administration skills (Written and verbal.
- The incumbent must be able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on form z83 Download here, or obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed.
Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached.
All applications should be delivered to:
Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, 2107/ P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107
or Applicants can apply online APPLY HERE.
If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.