- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Ekurhuleni West TVET College
Admin Internships 2021
Company: Ekurhuleni West TVET College
Job Title: Admin Intern
Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Ekurhuleni West TVET College: FOODBEV SETA Admin Internships 2021
Purpose: To generate projects that will benefit the surrounding community to the TVET College. Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with placement of learners for internships and work experience in the Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector.
- Assist with the placement of TVET College Lecturers to obtain industry experience and exposure;
- Assist with bursaries for TVET College learners;
- Assist with SETA grants and special projects from the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA;
- Assist with the coordination and identification of programmes for which the TVET College can obtain accreditation with the SETA (based on industry requirements, community needs ans opportunities);
- Collaborate with local and national government to build capacity within the TVET College as and when required;
- Monitor implementation of SETA interventions and report on the impact therof;
- Participate in the Food and Beverage Manufaturing SETA exhibition and expos, including distribution of career guides;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and submit to the Food and Beverages Manufacturing SETA.
- National Diploma or NQF Level 6 in Management Assistant / Business Management
- No work experience required
- Must be a South African citizen
- Driver’s license
- A passion for skills development and education and training
- The ability to manage relationships and build collaborative networks
- Customer service;
- Report writing;
- Workshops /meetings;
- Be attentive to details;
- Self-discipline and deadline driven;
- Excellent time management;
- General skills
Commencement Date: As soon as possible
How to Apply
Submit the following documents:
- Fully completed new Z83 (Download here):
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of qualifications and Academic Record (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Identity Document (not older than 3 months);
- Original certified copy of Driver’s Licence (not older than 3 months).
Submit by hand to: Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Corporate Centre, Cnr Flag & Rose-Innes Streets, Driehoek, Germiston.
NB. Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: FOODBEV SETA LIAISON ADMINISTRATOR
Enquiries: Ms Virginia Rasodi or Mr Ndumiso Thusini 011 323 1600 x 3686 / 3669.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.