- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Eastern Cape Department of Health
CALL CENTRE LEARNERSHIP
Company: Eastern Cape Dept of Health
Job Title: EMS Call Centre Learnership
Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 05 August 2020
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the
youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the
province. The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months.
Stipend: R5,000 per month
Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS/03/07/2020
- Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths/Maths Literacy and Biology/Life Sciences.
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV/Personal profile
- Z83 form (Download Here) or (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility.)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for.
How to Apply
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com . On the subject line, quote the reference number of the post.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z 83 form ‘Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS/03/07/2020′
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered.
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as
- For enquiries contact: Mr Pinca Tel No 043 702 3000 Ms B Mtshawulana Tel no 063 253 1021