- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Friends of MSF Intern
HR · Johannesburg, Gauteng
Company: Doctors without Boarders (MSF)
Job Title: HR Intern
Closing Date: 15 June 2020
This is an internship position to enhance once experience by supporting HR department to coordinate activities of Friends of MSF in various universities in South Africa. The main objective of FoMSF program is raise awareness of MSF work amongst the medical and other university students that will encourage them to consider working with MSF or humanitarian organizations in their future careers. The duties include:
- Oversee and Coordinate Friends of MSF (University Societies) programmes in raising awareness about MSF through their events by planning of events, approval of events as well as attending events.
- Ensure that events are done in accordance to MSF principles as also guided by MOU between MSF and Universities.
- Regularly check their Social Media Updates (Facebook, Instagram)
- Develop a working plan together with respective friends of MSF focal points.
- Select most appropriate events that MSF will be involved.
- Work with the focal points to increase the number of Friend of MSF.
- Expand the friends of MSF ideology to other universities with medical students.
- Develop social media tools that will link friends of MSF country wide.
- Link MSF SA office with the friends of MSF network.
- Pre- Screen 1st time applicants on the Job Application system and respond to applications
- Update Recruitment Tracker, for monthly applicants received.
- Havoc Admin work in the FHR department
- Must have just finished University Honors Degree.
- Good written and communication skills
- Good social media skills.
- Good in planning and organizing.
- Good team-player able to coordinate.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Closing Date: 15th June 2020
Note: should you not received a response within 2 weeks, please note that your application was unsuccessful.