- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Quality Control Internship
Job Title: Quality Control Intern
Location: Worcester/ Goudini
Closing Date: 06 November 2020
Distell Ltd offers exciting opportunities for candidates with potential for placement in our Quality Department. This position will be based at Distell Worcester and Goudini Laboratories.
Purpose of the Positions:
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant formal qualification.
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2021 and terminating on 31st January 2022.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc.)
- South African citizenship.
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification / recently qualified
- (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; B Sc Bio Technology; etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Willing to relocate to Worcester
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
How to Apply
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Certified copy of tertiary academic record (progress report).
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution stating the internship requirement and format for evaluation.
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
- Certified copies of driving license (if applicable).