- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
PwC: Digital Trust Graduate Programme 2021
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Job Type: Full-Time
Closing date: 30 September 2020
During your career with us you will get to work with a young, driven, supportive team in a fun, friendly and professional environment. You can expect excellent mentorship, stretch assignments and international exposure early in your career.
You will be working on a variety of projects across a range of industries including the life insurance, short-term insurance, banking, employee benefits and analytics industries to name a few.
A university degree, preferably an honours in:
- Computer Science, BCom (IT), Engineering, Mathematics or Accounting
- IT (BSc or BCom)
- Computer Science
- Management Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Business Science
- Risk Management
We look for candidates with the following qualities
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business Acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients, Pwc and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.