- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Department of Tourism
Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Company: Department of Tourism
Job Title: Learnership
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 27 August 2021
The Department of Tourism invites unemployed youth tot apply for the following Learnerships / Youth Skills Development Programme 2021/2022. The duration of the Learnership Programme is 12 months and the successful candidates will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the training.
The following programmes are open for applications:
Chefs Training Programme
This programme provides training in the field of Professional Cookery. It enables competent chefs to gain employment or create business opportunities in the hospitality industry. Learners who successfully complete the programme attain a National Certificate in Professional Cookery: (14111) NQF levle 4, CATHSSETA accredited
Wine Serve Training Programme
This 12 month training programme is designed to upskill youth and assure their success as competent Sommeliers. The learnership comprises of 30% theory and 70% practical training, equips learners with wine, drinks and customer service skills that will enable them to work anywhere in the world.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18-35,
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Must be proficient in English.
How to apply
CVs must be accompanied by a motivational letter, certified ID copy, proof of residence and any other relevant certificate/s.
Please use the email given to apply for each Programme:
Chefs Training Programme
Location: Free State Province
Send Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Networx for Career Development | Cell No: 068 201 4104
Wine Service Training Programme:
Location: Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal
Send Applications: email@example.com
Enquiries: Tourism World Academy: Tel: 031 566 3999 | Cell No: 083 256 9597, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability
- Beneficiaries who have previously participated in the Department’s learnership/ skills programme should declare it in the motivational letter.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessfu