- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Dept of Agriculture & Rural Development
Company: Dept of Agriculture & Rural Development
Job Title: Agriculture Internship
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Reference Number : REFS/006617
Package : R87 000.00 Per annum
Directorate : Farmers Support & Development
Location: Various farms within Gauteng Province
- Livestock farm
- Be receptive to learning new methods of farming/gardening and sharing existing knowledge of farming
- Care, cleaning, feeding and providing water to livestock if placed on livestock farm
- Maintain all farming related equipment, tools and supplies, including tractor and other machineries
- Assist others with various additional projects and work related errands as needed
- Maintain bio-security measures on the farm at all times
- Notify manager of animal issues such as sickness etc. Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for the farm be it feeding systems, breeding systems etc
- Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture (NQF Level 7) or National Diploma in Agriculture (NQF Level 6) as recognised by SAQA
How to Apply
Reference Number: REFS/006617
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
Candidates must attach their recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed; certification should not be more than six months old).
Hand Deliver at: Ground floor, Main entrance 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House.
Enquiries: Ms Thilivhali Mashau (011) 240 3096 or Mr Elvis Mpateni (011) 240 2608
Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.