- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Dept of Agriculture & Rural Development
Graduate Internships 2021
Company: Dept of Agriculture & Rural Development
Job Title: Graduate Internships
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Reference Number : REFS/008755
Number of Posts : 60
Package : R6000.00 per month
- Provide support in conducting environmental awareness activities in municipalities, advocacy groups and schools.
- Promote conservation of natural resources, air quality, waste management, sustainability and climate change education.
- Deliver presentations in schools, or host groups at sites such as nature reserves.
- Participate in implementation of selected departmental natural resources management programmes and BKB clean-up campaigns in Municipalities on environmental issues.
- Assist schools establish environmental projects.
- Candidates should take responsibility for administration work including record keeping and filing.
- Keep stock of stationery and consumables.
- Communicate and maintain good relations with co- workers, supervisor(s) and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform any other administrative and professional duties as and when required.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma in Environmental Management/ Environmental Sciences/Nature Conservation (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA.
- Computer literate
Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.