- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
DC Admin Clerk
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Job title: DC Admin Clerk
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a DC Admin Clerk to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to perform administrative duties in the Dis-Chem Distribution Centre in order to meet both legal and customer requirements.
- Ensure all Warehouses and sales order credit requests are done accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure all credit related credit requests received are resolved and/or finalised by establishing an on-going basis.
- Ensure communication channels between stores, warehouses, other interdependent departments and WSS are effective.
- Manage integrity of credit data captured.
- Ensure that all administration related to this role is accurate and up to date.
- Keep necessary statistics and records, as set out by Management for reporting purposes.
- Verify and check outside supplier invoices for total accuracy.
- Check goods received of all relevant invoices.
- Process all goods issues in Distribution Centre in compliance with the Dis-Chem goods issues standard operating procedures.
- Prepare all goods to be returned to suppliers in the prescribed manner.
- Process all returns to suppliers in compliance with Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Transport Management or Supply Chain / Logistics Degree or Diploma
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Knowledge of Distribution Centre, logistics and supply chain operations
- Knowledge of the business measures and targets, directly related to own role
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Be self-motivated and be deadline driven