- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: Data Capturer
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
The Role: Support the efficient and effective functioning of NACOSA’s USAID funded OVC programme in the City of Cape Town, Western Cape, by providing support in the data capturing department.
- Capturing beneficiary details completely and correctly on the system
- Perform first-line quality checks on the completeness and accuracy of information
- Ensure incomplete files are raised and returned for corrections
- Assist with the management of hard copy files, as may needed, including, carrying boxes, filing, scanning, etc.
- Assist, as may be needed, with basic data validation tasks.
- Uphold and exemplify NACOSA, its vision, mission, values and objectives, etc.
- Ensure adherence to HR NACOSA policies and procedures by providing advice and guidance in this regard
•Matric or an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification
•At least 1 year’s general administration experience
•High attention to detail and an orientation toward delivering high quality work
•Ability to work under pressure and work fast and accurately
•Ability to work in a team
•High levels of Computer literacy- databases, MS Excel intermediate
•Good time management skills
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Driver’s License with reliable transport
How to Apply
Data Capturer – Mitchell’s Plain : Apply Here
Data Capturer (Contract till June 2021) – Mitchell Plain : Apply Here
Data Capturer – Khayelitsha : Apply Here
Data Capturer – Kraaifontein : Apply Here