- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Wits Health Consortium
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Job title: Data Capturer
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing date: 16 September 2021
Advert reference number: Ref 1465
Main purpose of the job: To enter accurately and clearly, participant information from source to eCRF.
To do quality checks and preparation of participant files and assist data manager in maintaining correct participant records. To do data entry as needed.
Key Performance Areas:
• Data Capturing.
• Quality Control.
• Data administration.
• Grade 12.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with participant/patient data and files
• Basic computer and typing skills.
• Valid Driver’s license
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice preferable.
• Experience in a health care/research environment.
• Good administrative skills together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Thorough with good attention to detail.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Please note that this vacancy is a Fixed Term Contract until 31 March 2024.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to email@example.com
The subject heading of the email must read Ref 1465 and the job title of position applying for. Please include the following documentation:
• A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
• A detailed CV