- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Wits Health Consortium
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Job Title: Data Capturer
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Date listed: 05 January 2022
Reference No: ND007 – 2022
Main purpose of the job: To capture Key Populations program data accurately and timeously into a
computerized database and routinely report on site performance .
- Receive outreach, client services forms, primary health forms, ART and PrEP forms from peer educators and clinicians for data capturing.
- Identify missing data, inconsistencies and errors and follow-up or report on missing data or errors.
- Capture confidential information.
- Compare data entered with source documents and make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Perform data cleaning and regular data back-ups.
- File participant documents according to protocol.
- Maintain and update participant files.
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system.
- Submit routine reports summarizing programmatic indicators.
- Distribute data and reports to relevant team members.
- Provide administrative support i.e. copying, faxing, filing, archiving etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and
- Assist the project coordinator with the data verification process and reporting.
- Support the Project coordinator on the quality improvement process.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Take ownership for driving own career development.
- Serve as back-up to the project administrator/reception manager
- Grade 12
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in data capturing and administration
- Computer and typing skills are essential
- Data capturing experience are necessary and insight will be advantageous
Thorough with good attention to detail.
Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols.
Good administrative skills are required together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database
Able to work to deadlines.
Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy.
Confidentiality, tact and discretion must be maintained at all times.
Good communication skills.
Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com The subject heading of the email must read ND007 – 2022 and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
A detailed CV