- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Danone Finance Graduate
Job Title: Finance Graduate
Date Listed: 22 July 2020
Danone Southern Africa (Pty) is looking for young graduates to join the Danone family as part of our Graduate Internship programme based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone , as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
- BComm Finance
- Young, energetic go getters
What does the programme entail?
- During this 1 year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in depth knowledge of our operations.
- As part of the programme, you will have set KPI’s to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout the programme
- Needs to be driven,
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments
- Organised and punctual
- Attentive to detail
- Hands on – not afraid of admin
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong numerical ability
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint