- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Customer Service Clerk
Company: RCL Foods
Job Title: Customer Service Clerk
Closing Date: 03 December 2020
- Supports Operations with liaison with TA and customers on deliveries and planning of deliveries based on the Factory output.
- Non Retail customer capture of order and invoicing Collection and handling of cash sales on site.
- Reconciles of orders, deliveries and production on a daily basis and report.
- Maintains Customer Service through production vs delivery planning by – Communicates constantly with Production and Delivery team on production and delivery plan changes.
- Builds relationships with customer by providing customer accurate information regarding orders, deliveries and any unforeseen circumstances that might delay order or delivery of feed to ensure customer service.
- Follows up with customer to obtain prescriptions from Vets for feed that requires medication.
- Facilitates the maintenance, renewal and updates of prescriptions required for customers in feed medication.
- Do all tenders and tender administration for quotation government and private.
- Ensures accurate recording and delivery of customer orders (quantity, form, feed code, medication, delivery site etc)
- Ensures all relevant information is captured into SAP.
Handling of cash sales
- Confirm with production stock availability Liaises with client on collection of stock Issue of Cash receipt. Issue of the client invoice from SAP Handling of debtor sales Confirm with production stock availability Liaises with client on collection of stock Confirm payment by Cash receipt or EFT Issue of the client invoice from SAP Liaises with Finance to ensure that customer credit control requirements have been met before delivery.
- Communicates with internal and external transport on a constant basis on turnaround times and delays in order to have an updated picture of deliveries and to make any adjustment and notify the customer.
- Elevate deviations from standard to Feed Mill Manager.
- Liaising with internal and external transporters regarding changes to delivery scheduling in order to have the changes executed timeously and according to plan
- Grade 12
- National Diploma or Degree preferably in Logistics or Planning Management.
- 1 years’ experience within the similar manufacturing or planning environment
- Problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience Excel Intermediate Outlook Intermediate
Knowledge and Skill:
- Customer service levels
- Reporting of daily production, orders and sales.
- Updating on logistics / delivery KPI Data integrity
- Customer Relationships
Application ends in 4d 20h 36min