- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Online Customer Care Consultant
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Job Title: Online Customer Care Consultant
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing date: 02 July 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has a 6-month contract available for an Online Customer care Consultant at our Head Office in Midrand. You will be required to Interact with Dis-Chem`s customers and provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. You will also be required to help resolve any customer complaints and concerns.
- Ensure accurate data capturing and completion of documentation gets done.
- Accurate Process of Transaction – TRMS – capturing and reporting.
- Ensure effective internal communication (within customer service/benefits programme).
- Escalate compliments, complaints and product sourcing to supervisor daily.
- Ensure effective external communication (customer – feedback provided).
- Ensure Store Manager and relevant employees are kept informed of all elements regarding the Dis-Chem Online store.
- Create a central point of contact for all general queries, compliments and complaints.
- Assist customers with any enquiries and refer customers to the appropriate departments where applicable.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant Online Customer Care experience
- Relevant Customer Service/Administration course – advantageous
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Administration and customer relations
- English and 2nd Additional Language – Read, write, speak and understand
- Knowledge of the POPI and consumer protection act
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Communication skills
- Understanding problems and solving – problem-solving, patient and working under pressure
- Honest, trustworthy and accuracy
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.