- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
Data Capturer’s Interships 200 (x5)
Job Title: Data Capturer Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing Date: 30 June 2020
The CSIR has Internship opportunities in the Smart Mobility Cluster within the Natural Resources, Enabling Infrastructure, Public and Professional Services division. The incumbents will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing data and conducting field work. The incumbents will be expected to travel from time to time. These positions are based in Pretoria.
- Conduct data collection, which includes field work;
- Capture collected data, making use of in-house developed technology;
- Conduct basic data validation and data analysis through technology;
- Conduct desktop research and literature search;
- Write reports.
- A National Diploma in road transport management or urban and regional planning or related fields;
- A driver’s license and ability to drive is essential;
- End-user computing;
- Data capturing skills (Minimum 20 wpm typing speed)
- Data management proficiency;
- Ability to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary team;
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation;
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
How to Apply
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.