- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Cornwall Hill College
Company: Cornwall Hill College
Job Title: Teacher Internship
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 October 2020
Cornwall Hill College Teacher Internship Programme invites applications from students in the process of studying an Early Childhood Development degree to become part of team to commence duties on the 11th of January 2021 or soonest thereafter.
The Core Functions of the Position Include:
- Daily assistance with preparation and set up activities
- Working alongside qualified teachers in running different aspects of the daily programme
- Practical implementation of studies in the Early Childhood Development field
- Provide proof of current studies / registration to study Early Childhood development through a recognised tertiary institution
- Have good administrative skills
- Clearly be a team player in the fullest sense
- Be committed to their studies and demonstrate a genuine desire to become a Pre-school teacher
- Make use of opportunities to positively involve themselves in activities that are beneficial to their professional development and that of the school.
Cornwall Hill College Internship Offers You:
- The opportunity to work alongside the best teachers whilst studying in related fields.
- Financial assistance with studies (in Early Childhood Development)
- A monthly remuneration
- Working hours : Mondays – Fridays 7:00 – 16:00
How to Apply
Curriculum vitae, with a letter of motivation should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Applicants should share the christian ethos and values upheld by the college.
- Please note that preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals
- Short listed applicants will be notified telephonically.
CHC reserves the right not to appoint should a suitable applicant not be found. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.