- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Contact Centre Agent
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Location: Alberton, Gauteng
Closing Date: 19 August 2020
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Contact Centre Agent.
Job Summary: Handles inbound or outbound calls or other forms of communication from customers assisting and providing relevant information and excellent customer service.
- Receives and make customer contacts, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Responds to customer enquiries to ensure that customers receive correct and adequate information.
- Provide customers with product and service information (Accounts and results), ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Display professionalism at all times ensuring compliance to industry quality standards.
- Research required information using available resources to ensure that adequate information is available for decision making purposes.
- Identify and escalate priority issues/queries to ensure that supervisors are aware of highly dissatisfied customers and provide solutions to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Follow up customer contacts where necessary to increase customer satisfaction ensuring customer loyalty.
- Complete administrative functions ensuring QA standards compliance and credibility.
- Route and redirect customers to appropriate resources to ensure that customers are assisted promptly by relevant parties.
- Comply with statistical requirements ensuring quality standards at all times.
- Comply with quality standards.
- Comply with operational requirements of the department, ensuring adequeate operations and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to reasonable instruction, apart from what is prescribed in the working instructions, from management.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer’s personal data and other information to protect the privacy customers and integrity of the organisation, ensuring QA compliance and credibility.
- Meet organisational customer service objectives, ensuring organisation credibility
- Oversees housekeeping issues including filing and general office tidiness to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Grade 12
- 1 – 2 years relevant working experience
- Computer literate
- Business processes and services
- Contact Centre Industry Standards and Benchmarking
- Quality management system
- Ability to use own initiative
- Analytical skill
- Attention To Detail
- Confidentiality / Sensitivity
- Decision making
- Ethical behaviour
- Planning and organising
- Stress management
- Telephone etiquette