- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Columbus Stainless Steel
Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Company: Columbus Stainless Steel
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Steve Tshwete Local Municipality, South Africa
Closing date: 03 September 2021
Columbus Stainless Steel has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future. Applications are invited from unemployed youth interested in being trained as an operator in a production field. Our state if the art operation awaits you.
- Grade 12 or N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and Science with (40%)
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be medically fit for the training position
- Technical ability with good hand-eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- The motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24 hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2 year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metal Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2) which will equip you for the potential appointments in a metals production environment.
How to Apply
NB. Preference will be given to local candidates of the Steve Tshwete municipality area
Send no more than one copy of your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner
- Include copies of your qualifications
- Indicate Your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
NB. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.