- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
HR/Human Resource Internship
Job Title: HR/Human Resource Internship
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing Date: 29 September 2020
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into organisation. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience.
Duration: 18 months
- Required to attend all training classes and meetings which give basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document trends.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new insights for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
- B.Com Honours / HR / Industrial Psychology Degree (Honours) or equivalent qualification
How to Apply