- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Company: Clockwork Media
Job Title: Learnership
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date listed: 10 November 2020
Clockwork Media is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about learning the marketing and advertising industry. Someone who will be able to show versatility within the advertising space, driven to add value to our organisation, its culture and clientele.
You should be able to commit to a 12 month learnership duration, which will include online courses work at Red and Yellow school of marketing as well as work integrated learning.
- Learn and participate in basic research, finding interested audiences and influencers
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create promotions and awareness for clients and targets interest.
- Learn and assist with evaluating content for accuracy and gaps, be able to adopt to new tools and technology
- Contribute and learn about digital and social marketing
- Assist and contribute to the creativity process of ideas relating to strategy and participate in the basic implementation of strategy with supervision.
- Be a skilled communicator (both verbal and written)
- Have a keen interest in marketing trends, brands and industry standards
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient and literate in Microsoft office package
- Good writing skills
Please note that applicants with Media, Design, Digital and Communication qualifications and experience will be advantageous for their applications.
How to Apply
Your application must involve the following attachments:
- A comprehensive CV/Resume highlighting your achievements and/or experiences.
- Cover letter
- 30 second video explaining why you should be the next learner at Clockwork
Send Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org