- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Certificate
City of Johannesburg
Business Accounting Learnership
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Title: Business Accounting Learner
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Primary Function: The learner will play an active role in assisting within different Finance department in the coordination and consolidation of information and by providing a financial information support services to the management with the guidance from the mentor. Provide with general knowledge of the financial environment. To assist with the tasks of confirming and documenting processes, procedures and standards for all the different Finance functional units, to ensure that the department has processes outlined on how they get their work done.
Salary Range: R2 500.00 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
Key Learning Areas:
- Analyse, compile, consolidate and submit various financial reports on revenue and expenditure management.
- Analyse financial information in all formats and deliver graphical, written and oral outputs thereof.
- Monitor system information output and the impact of changes to the billing on business outcomes.
- To perform administrative duties in the finance section.
- Represent the finance section in various finance forums and structures where financial management issues are discussed in order to share the sections interests and opinions on various matters.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Ages between 18 – 35 years
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) English
- Good communication and writing skills
- Coordination and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Analytical and research
- Ability to multi-task and meet constant deadlines
- Ability to plan
- Organise and prioritise work
- Punctuality and accuracy skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Documents to Attach:
- An Application letter and CV,
- Certified copy of ID and Matric certificate.
- Proof of residence,