- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
City of Johannesburg
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 21 June 2021
Branch: Revenue Customer Services Centre
Salary Range: R10 553.63 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Primary Function: The incumbent will be responsible for processing and accepting of all cash,
cheques and credit cards within the Customer Services Centre.
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide input into the development, reviewing and updating of policies,standard operating procedures and by-laws pertaining to Customer Service Centres and more specifically the Billing, to enable the achievement of the strategic objectives of Customer Service Centres.
- Ensure compliance to all security requirements within the cash environment.
- Monitor and resolve transactional errors.
- Ensure replacement of stationary.
- Complete all paperwork associated with cash collection.
- Balance all cash/cheque receipts.
Grade 10/NQF level 2;
6 months’ relevant Cash Collection experience;
Knowledge of Customer Relations Management; and
Computer literacy, numeracy, communication (verbal and written).
Core Competencies: Batho Pele Principles, Decision making, Attention to detail; Financial Literacy;
Customer service; Computer Literacy
Leading Competencies: Knowledge and experience of Customer Relations Management.
Teamwork. Professionalism. Focus and Integrity.