- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Cape Union Mart
Warehouse Assistant Internship 2021/ 2022
Company: Cape Union Mart
Job title: Warehouse Assistant Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date: 22 August 2021
Cape Union Mart: Warehouse Assistant Internship Programme
Sparks & Ellis invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022. The Graduate Internship Programme will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3 – 12 months.
Why should you Apply?
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
A Stipend will be paid in line with SETA guidelines.
- NQF 6 (Diploma) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Available to start as soon as possible
- You require practical work experience as part of your N-qualification practical assessment.
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape
How to apply
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)