- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
British American Tobacco
Company: British American Tobacco
Job Title: Factory Info Analyst
Location: Heidelberg, Gauteng
Date listed: 07 November 2020
The role will be based on a six-month fix-term contract.
To maintain and manage accurate and up to date Factory information systems to facilitate informed decision making, which shall translate to process improvement.
- System accuracy
- Analyze and rectify system errors
- Accurate waste reporting
- To compile performance reports on various process data and ensure accuracy and completeness of the reports before circulation to management.
- Reduce time spent on non-value adding activities by improving processes
- Analyze waste and lead projects to reduce waste.
- Obtain benchmarking information and encourage idea generation by the teams and participate in phasing out and implementation of viable innovations.
- Manage the idea generation and implementation process for reduction in cost or process improvement
- Lead projects to improve results
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Science
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel)
- Previous SAP experience represents an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Decision making and a problem-solving attitude
- Teamwork skills
How to Apply