- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
LLB / Law Graduate Opportunity
Company: Bosch Group
Job Title: Law Graduate Opportunity
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Date listed: 28 October 2020
Graduate Specialist Program (GSP): Researcher
The purpose of the Intellectual Property and Global Standards Researcher is to ensure legal compliance, research and product approval release in Africa for the Automotive Aftermarket (AA) division. To provide the research to generally determine if a law, norm or standard applies to a specific product.
NB. Please note the Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) at Bosch is a two year program only, and not a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Well-structured, organized and process-oriented person.
- An individual who can follow tight deadlines, do regular reporting and also excessive reading.
- An individual who is able to work in a team, or on their own.
- Knowledge of Automotive Aftermarket products is an advantage
- A graduate who has had exposure, and a solid understanding in the field of research and legal compliance of products.
- Applicants must be flexible to travel when required
- It is a requirement to be fluent in English, German and French language skills would be advantageous
Matric / Grade 12 and a completed degree in legal studies or related field.
How to Apply