- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Fidelity Services Group
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 10 May 2021
A vacancy exists for a Bookkeeper stationed at Corporate Support. The position reports to the Group Accountant.
(Not totally inclusive)
- Management of Intercompany processing incl customers and vendors maintenance on SAP.
- Consolidation of MOS reports for CEO.
- Preparation of monthly Board packs
- Online Banking ETF approvals – incl Check and release of Mico Financing Division payment
- Maintenance of Greenline General Ledger Reconciliation System.
- Review GL recons on Greenline and ensure all is in order for the Interim and year end audit. Raise any issues and long outstanding items
- Ensure monthly Payment of Vat and PAYE and resolve SARS queries
- Review of Creditors reconciliations.
- Minimum Matric Certificate and preferably a recognised accounting or bookkeeping qualification
- Sound working knowledge of the SAP system
- Ability to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Numeric accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.