- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Job Title: Learnership
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 07 October 2020
BME offer learnerships, bursaries and internships as well as training programs and more. With their programs, they aim to educate the youth of South Africa to assist in stabilizing the economy and provide sufficient work for all. They seek gifted young individuals to learn more within their field, to be educated by the best in the business and to grow together, building a stronger nation.
If any of the fields below are within your interest and you meet all requirements, you may apply before the closing date.
• Analytical Chemistry x 1 (Gauteng – Losberg/Fourcheville)
• Mechanical Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Losberg/Fourcheville)
• Industrial Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Bryanston)
• Electronics Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Strijdom Park)
• Mining Engineering x 1 (Limpopo – Mokopane (Mogalakwena Mine)
Candidates must have the following:
- A valid Grade 12 / Matric certification
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You must not have partaken in any other learnership prior to this application
- Must hold a diploma or degree in the relevant field (where applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Applicants must be strictly South African and residing within the areas they are applying for the learnership
- No Criminal Record
- Candidates will be sent for Fitness Assessments (Medicals)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Mature, task driven and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to meet strict daily processing and administrative targets
- Good organizational, administrative, planning & co-ordinating skills
- Good verbal and communication skill
How to Apply
- Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae with up-to-date contact details and all relevant information.
- Candidates must also submit a motivational letter and provide references.
- Candidates must complete the application in full and ensure it is submitted on time.
- Applications that are received after the advertised closing date, are missing documentation or is not signed, will not be taken into consideration.