- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
National Renal Care
Company: National Renal Care
Job Title: Billing Clerk
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 06 July 2020
The Billings Clerk will be responsible to provide an accurate collation of patient documents to enable final billing.
- Ensure that all charge sheets are received from the units on a daily basis as per company policy and procedure.
- Capture all patient invoices accurately, on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all billing is on the system as per company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all files are open and that the charge sheets are filed as per the company policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all charge sheet checklists are checked for duplication as per company policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all quoted are completed on Pastel for patients and medical aids.
- Complete all credit notes for wrong billing and get them approved as per company policy and procedure.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 numeracy and literacy
- 3 -5 years invoices and data capturing experience (320 invoices daily)
- Previous data capturing experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Computer literacy essential (MS Office Suite)
- Taking action
- Customer focus and service delivery
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels
- High energy and tolerance for stress
- Adapting and responding to change
- Detail orientated
- Team player
The Application deadline closed.