- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Telecommunications Learnership Programme
Job Title: Telecommunications Learnership Programme
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 24 September 2021
An exciting opportunity is available at Bilionetworks, a fibre company situated in Parklands. Tableview that builds world class Telecom networks and support infrastructure, using best practice and products.
We are offering a 12-month Learnership Programme in the Telecommunication industry to equip candidates with the foundation of this sector and practical working experience on site.
Throughout the programme, the candidate will be subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and realistic working sessions held in a real-time company setting as well as soft skills training to prepare them for the working environment. With the guidance of professional training providers, learners will be encouraged to show progress as they work their way to a Telecommunication Network Operations (NQF Level 4) qualification.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- possess a Grade 12 qualification
- Must be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 -35
- Is not employed at any institution
- Must reside in Cape Town, Western Cape
- Must not be studying or training at any institution
- Previous experience in Telecommunication or fibre industry is advantageous but not a necessity
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and within a team
How to Apply
Please email your CV, qualifications and a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly use “Learnership Application” in the subject line.