- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Certificate
Do you possess enormous amounts of passion, energy & dedication?
Are you driven by the challenge of making a difference and increasing sales?
Are you able to work shifts and have an unendorsed driver’s licence?
Then we invite you to apply for a Junior Rental Agent position with our “Customer service team of the year” in Cape Town.
We have 3 new positions available at our Bidvest flagship branches:
- Cape Town Airport
- Cape Town City Centre
A Rental Agent is known for delivering outstanding customer service to customers, exceeding expectations where possible and maximizing revenue through the sale of products and service, while promoting a positive and professional image in accordance with the Bidvest Car Rental standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Service with face-to-face interactions and telephonic assistance
- All rental activities – reservation to invoicing – and administration
- Daily Stock checks & rental administration
- Planning and scheduling of activities and resources
- Vehicle movement control, allocation and reporting
- Telephonic assistance and after hour support
- Counter sales
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Code EB driver’s licence with own reliable transport
- Able to work shifts and weekends
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Customer-facing interaction and service (previous experience an advantage)
- Customer orientated thinking and behaviour
- Maintaining professional image of the company and self
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (accuracy)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to think on your feet and use initiative – thrive under pressure
- Ability to sell products and services – target driven
- Team player
- Have a positive outlook to all situations
- Computer literate
Package & Remuneration
Bidvest Car Rental Employment Equity Plan, Targets and Strategy will be considered as part of the recruitment process, people with disabilities may be given preference.