- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Sales Internship Programme
Company: Barloworld Equipment
Job Title: Sales Internship Programme
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 10 August 2021
The purpose of the Intern role is to assist to improve Barloworld Equipment’s Sales and After Sales Capacity and Capability and therefore position in Sales and After Sales by developing and exposing the Intern to the desired level and content of both sales, after sales and technical knowledge.
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills (in Sales and After Sales).
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer).
- Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
- Understand the full-range of the dealership’s product offerings and how they are intended to meet business and customer needs.
- Meet performance goals
- ND/BTech – Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Should not be employed
- Little/no work experience
- Problem-solving and Reasoning
- Energy and Drive
- Openness to Change
- Code B Driver’s License
How to Apply