- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Unemployed Graduate Program: Telemarketer (Soweto)
Job Title: Telemarketer Graduate Program
Location: Soweto, Gauteng
Closing Date: 26 November 2020
AVBOB, in partnership with YES initiative, is hosting a YES Graduate Programme for youth that has achieved excellent results. If you understand Sales process and dynamics, and have interest for financial intermediary practice, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
- Achieved a three year qualification with a recognised public institution, or Tvet College.
- RE 5 and FAIS recognised qualification will be an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (Ability to speak and understand).
- Fluency of an African languages will be an advantage.
- Mathematics / Accounting (School Subject).
- Computer skills is a MUST (must be able to work on a PC).
- Data capturing
- Report writing
- Client Services or Customer Care Course (Advantage
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Customer service or sales experience will be an advantage.
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of sales techniques.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Advanced computer literacy in e-mail and MS Office & Windows will be an advantage
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be under the age of 35
- Must be unemployed
- Sales and Target driven
- Planning and Organising.
- Written and oral communication
- Commercial awareness.
- Innovating and persuasiveness
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Flexibility and resilience