- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Administrative Graduate Intern
Job title: Administrative Support Intern
Location: Cape Town
The Graduate Internship role in our Central Services Team is is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a student in their final year of study to gain invaluable work experience within the financial services industry. Your role will be focused on providing administrative support to the Senior members of the team including:
- Help LifeCheq Consultants prepare for meetings
- Manager Projects such as our automatic form filling project
- Respond to queries
- Process submissions of specific financial paperwork
- Check relevant FICA documentation for compliance
- Successfully completing on the job training
- Is an undergraduate or recent graduate.
- Has exceptional communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships
- Is eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Is proficient in Google docs, spreadsheets, and internet applications
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Has a can do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task thrown at them
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback
- Has a good sense of humour – because we’ll be working hard so we better keep each other entertained.
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment
- Is energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Although the position is initially on a 3-month contract basis, our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong senior members of the team. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment should a vacancy be available.
You will need to be able to start immediately and be based in Cape Town.