- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Road Accident Fund
Company: Road Accident Fund
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 20 April 2021
Ref No: AARF09042021JHB
Remuneration: R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Purpose of the Job: To provide Regional support by administering the Procurement, Budget, Petty Cash and Management Reporting functions accurately, completely and timeously.
Key Performance Areas
- Procurement Reporting
- Petty Cash Reporting
- Budget and Management Reporting
- Daily reporting of non-compliance.
- Attend and contribute to Monthly staff meetings in the regions.
- Financial Management
- Implementation of and adherence to financial management principles to ensure valid, accurate and complete Procurement, Budget, Petty Cash and Management Reporting.
- Procurement- Accurate and timeously requested PO’s and PR’s
- Compliance to Policies and Procedures
- Adherence to directives
- Reporting of non-compliance.
- Reporting of financial misconduct.
- Relationship with Creditors and service providers.
- Relationship with staff at regional office (finance claims).
- Relationship with head office departments.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Compliance to standards and timeline sets.
- Inputs to Weekly Flash Stats for all support matters.
- Reporting to Regional Finance Manager on non-compliance of stakeholders.
- Incidents of financial misconduct reported.
- Deal with stakeholder queries and ensure resolved timeously.
Human Resources Management
- Identify training and development needs for self.
- Compliance with HR systems policies and procedures.
- Assist in inducting new employees into the division.
- Compliance with the RAF performance management system within the division.
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant years’ experience in a financial environment.
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Financial Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Accounting Skill
- Reconciliation Experience.
- Financial Management.
- PFMA / TR’s
- Accounting Principles.
- Cash Management
- Reporting and Budgeting
- Integrity and Honesty
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maxim of 5 pages
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position.
NB:Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful