- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
ANC Party Caucus Support
Company: City of Joburg Department: ANC Party Caucus Support Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: Johannesburg Closing Date: 30 June 2020
VACANCY CIRCULAR: 024/2020
Primary Function: Provide efficient and effective administrative support duties to the ANC Caucus Office and to ANC Councillors.
Salary: R14 240.70 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
- Support functions and activities.
- Managing and coordinating documentation.
- Administrative duties.
- Ensure compliance with City’s processes and procedures.
- Render leave management administrative support to the Unit.
• Grade 12/NQF level 4;
• National Diploma in Administration (NQF level 6);
• Suitably qualified candidate as defined by Section 20(3) of the EE Act will be considered;
• 2 years administration experience;
• Basic knowledge of Administration concepts and functions;
• Knowledge of project Management processes; and
• Must have a valid driver’s licence
Leading Competencies: Verbal and written communication, attention to detail, confidentiality, planning and organising, reliability, stress tolerance, teamwork & accountability.
Core Competencies: Highly computer literate, coordination skills, report writing, time management, active listening, customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
E-Mail Form & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Sharon Gardner/Refiloe Maisela
Tel No: (011) 407 6294/6270