- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Gauteng Department of Health
Company: Gauteng Department of Health
Job Title: Administration Clerk
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 13 May 2021
- Reference Number : refs/008702
- Directorate : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
- Number of Posts : 9
- Package : R 173 703.00 P/A (plus benefits)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties that are related to activities of various departments in the clinic (e.g. Reception area, filing room, ANC etc.)
- Capture patient information electronically (HPRS) and manually.
- Register patients and file documents orderly.
- Retrieve patient files as and when required.
- Maintain the file control system in managing the movement of patients’ files.
- Management of ordering systems.
- Attend to enquiries and ensure prompt resolution of all queries.
- Ensure safekeeping of patient files and registers.
- Attend trainings and meetings as approved by supervisor.
- Perform all administration related functions as may be directed by the supervisor.
- Grade 12, NQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Administration experience in the public service environment will be added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Sound knowledge of government policies namely Batho Pele principles, Patients’ Rights Charter and 6 ministerial Priorities.
- Good interpersonal relations, organizational ability and time management.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to rotate to other sections of the clinic.
- Expected to work shifts (night, weekends and public holidays).
- Ability to deliver service under pressure.
The completed and signed new Z83 form (Download Here) should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of qualifications (not older than 6 months) and an ID document
Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.